Monday, October 01, 2007

Blogger Tools - Blog Editor

I was quite frustrated every time when I was having a slow Internet connection while writing for my blogs. Since after that I had look through all over the Internet to find any blog editor available which I can write my blogs during offline time and upload it later. Blog editor is a very famous tool that used by most of the bloggers especially those full time/ professional bloggers since it's very easy and handy to use when writing a blog instead of wasting the time to load up the posting blog page from Internet. Thanks to the Problogger.net's 'Blog Tools' to list out some of the best blog tools available in this world. After testing for each of the blog editor tools, I'd found out the top 3 softwares which are free, easy to use and support quite a lot type of blog services. Now it's much more easy for me to write a blog wherever I go with my laptop and save it up if I can't manage to complete in time.

1. Qumana

  • The interface is more cool and easy to use
  • The software hides on the system tray and it's easy to access whenever you feel want to write a blog
  • Contains a lot of features including spelling checking
  • Cons - No font colour changing, limited font editing, the font settings might changed when post up for some blog site
  • I tested it with my own blog site and all the settings of the font are changed

2. Zoundry Blog Writer

  • The interface is simple but looks a bit outdated style
  • Honestly, i don't quite like with it's look

3. Scribefire (Firefox's add-ons)-I'm using it right now

  • Add into the Firefox web browser
  • Only suits if you are using Firefox
  • Very simple to use

*I'll post up the screenshot for each of them soon.

No comments: