Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Seremban's Food

Last weekend i went to Seremban to look for some of the local food. I got the information that the Pasar Besar Seremban got some nice foods and I was told by the hawkers over there that there are "4 kings of the food" (四大天王) in this market. So, let me introduce them to you. I only tried the Bee Hoon Sotong and the Hoi Nam Chicken Rice cause the stomach not big enough to try all these. Hehe...

The most funny part is that when all the people around saw me holding a camera snap here and there, they thought I'm one of the reporter. Not bad to pretend also huh?


Pasar Besar Seremban


Hiong Kee's Mee Hoon Sotong


Mee Hoon Sotong


Beef Noodle


"Lou Shu Fen"


Hakka Mee


And i tried this "Hoi Nam" Chicken Rice...not bad too....only RM3..cheap


And not forgetting about the Seremban's popular Siew Pau from Master Wah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, u do know ur stuff! (food) tasty leh...didn't bump into u in sban. :p