Monday, February 25, 2008

A day tour in Melaka (Part 1)

I decided to choose Melaka Historical Town as my first assignment because of the town is rich in all kind of colours and cultures. It's a super hot sunday afternoon where I'd sweat my whole shirt. A lot people is just looking at me so curious as i looked like just walked pass by a heavy rain. Anyway it's worthwhile to come out with this photos.Proud proud!!!:D

I should put it like this way..."I Love Malaysia"


The Real Afamosa...not the Afamosa resort..

It's nothing much but just a simple tree..

Clock tower which tells you the time if you forget to bring a watch out.

A lamp post which serves no purpose during day time

Jalan Laksamana

Coconuts and Bananas

Bola Sepak Takraw...i remembered i had one before during childhood.

A lot of Money leafs $$$$

Erm.....don't know who is her..just snap..sorry lo...but it's nice ma...

To be continue.....
Can't wait?? Visit here

No comments: