Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm bac again......with whole new look


After a long time of stop myself from blogging...(i'm lazy actually)....here now i'm back here again with total new concept for my blog. I'm changing this blog as my photoblog. My brother just pass me his favourite Canon Powershot S3 IS while he had just bought himself a new Canon dSLR 400D for better quality. You can see his photography at http://www.flickr.com/photos/kenneoh.

I'm now just beginning to learn about photography with the Canon Powershot S3 IS and learn to edit the photos using Picasa 2 and Photoshop CS3.

This is my online photo album. My Public Gallery .Feel free to visit from time to time. I'll keep on update this photo album since i'm started to get addicted with the photography. Especially when snapping on pretty gals!!!hahaaha....I'll post up some of the photos which i had just taken yesterday at Melaka, The historical city in the next blog.


No comments: